Production Operation is a completed part of a production process (e.g. mixing of ingredients, cutting of fabric). Production Operations are used for the following:
- Raw materials and production cost control.
- Production time tracking.
- Production progress monitoring.
Further, while creating a Bill of Materials, you should select the Routing and indicate the materials and costs required for each operation.
Routing is a sequence of Production Operations. Different Routings can contain the same operations. In the Kladana workspace, there is the Main Routing. It includes the Main Operation. Edit it or create your own Routing.
First, create Production Operations:
- In the Kladana workspace, select Production → Production Operations.
- Click +Operation. Enter the Name and Description.
- Click Save and Close. The operation is added to the list automatically.
Then create a Routing:
- In the Kladana workspace, select Production → Routings.
- Click +Routing. Enter the Name and Description.
- Click Add another operation and select the stages from the list.
- You can change the order of the Production Operations using the arrows.
- Click Save.
The last stage should be the stage that completes the production process.
The last stage cannot be completed until the other stages are completed.
When any stage, except the last one, is completed the raw materials are written off, but incomplete products are not sent to the stock. Once the production process is complete, the finished product is sent to the stock.
Operation Report allows you the following:
- view Operation Reports from different Production Orders and Bills of Materials in a certain time period;
- Search transactions by products, raw materials, etc.;
- add custom fields, export the Operation Report list in Excel, or print it.
- In the Kladana workspace, select Production → Operation Reports.
- Click Filter. Specify the period, material, or product for the search. Click Find.
- Click on the row of the Operation Report to see it in detail.
- To print or export the list of Operation Reports, click Print, and select Operation Report list in the drop-down menu.
- Select the print format (Excel, PDF, Open Office Calc.), and click Yes.
There are more settings related to Operation Reports you need to know:
- Edit Operation Report cards (including bulk editing)
- Add custom fields
Operation Report cards viewing, editing, and deleting is available only if you have the appropriate access rights.