Bill of Materials (BOM) describes the production process in detail:
- Production Routing by stages;
- Finished product and its quantity;
- Raw materials and their quantity;
- Production Operations costs.
Create Bill of Materials
- In the Kladana workspace, select Production → Bills of Materials.
- Click +BOM.
- Specify the Bill of Materials details:
- Name (required);
- Routing (required);
- In the Finished Products tab, add the products that will be the result of the production process. Specify their quantity. Share the total costs between the number of finished product units.
- In the Raw Materials tab, add the materials required to manufacture the products and indicate their quantity. The materials should be specified separately for each Production Operation.
- In the Operations Costs tab, specify the costs of each Production Operation. These costs are summed up with the raw material costs to calculate the finished product cost.
- Click Save.
There are more settings related to Bills of Materials you need to know:
- Print Bills of Materials (Bill of Materials, Product Cost Estimates)
- Add custom fields