Write-off may be a result of inventory counting. Write-off allows you to write off missing or damaged products. A separate operation is created for each warehouse.
To create a Write-off:
- Go to Inventory → Write-offs.
- Click on the +Write-off button at the top.
- Specify the warehouse from which the write-off is made.
- Add products that are to be written off. Specify their quantity and price. If necessary, indicate the reason for the write-off.
- Click the Save button at the top.
For Write-off all the basic features of working with operations are relevant.
It is also possible to create Write-off from Inventory Counts. Just click the Add Related button at the top and select Write-off from the drop-down list.