Stock Adjustments allow you to track product excess found during inventory counting. Also by creating Stock Adjustment you can specify opening warehouse stock. To do so you should create a separate operation for each warehouse.
To create Stock Adjustment:
- Go to Inventory → Stock Adjustments.
- Click on the +Stock Adjustment button at the top.
- Specify the warehouse for which Stock Adjustment is to be made.
- Add products. Specify quantity and price.
- Click the Save button at the top.
For Write-off all the basic features of working with operations are relevant.
It is also possible to create Stock Adjustment from Inventory Counts. Click the Add Related button at the top and select Stock Adjustment from the drop-down list.