Kladana allows you to work with Products and Services. You can find them at the Inventory tab. For convenience, Products and Services can be grouped.
If a product has several attributes (for example it comes in different sizes or colours) you can add different variants to it.
Use packages if you want to sell several items of one product. And bundles allow you to sell sets of different products and services as a unit.
- If you already have a product catalog, upload it using Import from Excel. New products can still be added manually.
- If you no longer work with a particular product you can delete or archive it. In this case the product will be hidden, but you can view it if necessary.
- Turn on serial number tracking to give each item a unique number. Using it, you can trace products: transfers through warehouses, shipment, write-off, return.
- Specify the barcode of a product to add it to operations using a barcode scanner as this will save time. If a product is sold by weight you can set up a weight barcode for it.
- By using different price types you can set prices for retail outlets, online stores, wholesale buying, special prices for a buyer and so on. Specify a purchase price so it will be automatically used in the purchase operations. Specify a minimum price and a warning will appear if a product is sold below that price. Change prices in bulk in the price editor.
- Plan your stock with the help of Committed and Awaiting flags (Committed Stock and In Transit Stock) . If a product is committed it means that a product is in stock but reserved for customer orders. If a product is in awaiting stock it means that it was ordered from a supplier but has not yet arrived at a warehouse.
- Specify Reorder Point to automate purchases.