Bulk adding contacts is similar to the bulk upload products. You can quickly transfer all your counterparties to Kladana if you previously managed them in an Excel table or in other CRM system and can export them to the CSV (comma-separated value) file.
- Sign in to Kladana.
- Click the user icon and select Settings → Import.
- Click Upload and in the drop-down list, select Counterparties.
- Follow the import steps:
- Choose the file in the XLS or CSV format or drag-and-drop it into the upload area. Note that file size must be less than 10 MB. If your file is greater, split it into two parts.
- Ensure that the header columns match the required fields to correctly import the file.
- Click Upload counterparties.
The time required to complete import depends on the number of items in the counterparties list. When the import finishes, you will get a notification.
You can also use this feature to bulk update existing counterparties.