When you sign up, Kladana automatically creates an entry for your company. It is highly recommended to start your work in Kladana with filling it out with company details. The entry is used basically everywhere: in transactions, printed forms, and reports.
- In the Kladana workspace, click on the user icon and select Settings → My Companies and Tax Settings.
- Click +My company.
- Specify your company contact details. They will be used in your purchase and customer orders:
- Name (required);
- Fax Number;
- Shipping Address;
- Executive (Full name);
- Job Title.
Also, you can attach the executive signature and your company logo.
- Specify your legal and tax details. They are used in printed forms and in tax calculation:
- GST Treatment and GSTIN (if required);
- Country (required);
- State (required if country = India);
- Registration Name;
- Billing Address;
- Comment to Address;
- Click Tax Included checkbox to calculate taxes automatically in the transactions: Sales Order, Receiving, etc.
- Click Adjust balance to specify the amount of money in the cash box. Enter the Adjustment Sum in the opened form. Click Save, and Close.
- Click +Account number and specify your bank account details. If you add some bank accounts, choose the one to use as primary.
- Click Save.
Now creating documents will be much easier. Select the company name, and Kladana fills in all the company details for you.