- Sign in to Kladana.
- Click the user icon and select Settings → eCommerce.
- Click +Store and select Shopify from the drop-down list.
- In the Name field, specify your shop name.
- In the Store Domain Name field, specify your shop name at Shopify. Please enter the name as it displays in the URL.
- Click Save.
- Click Connect.
Shopify homepage opens in your browser, and you need to perform some additional actions in Shopify. If you’re already logged into your Shopify store, you can continue to the next step.
What you do on Shopify
- Log in to your Shopify Store.
- On the opened page, click Install unlisted app.
Shopify installs the Kladana app, and you can use it in your store. After installing, you automatically return to the Kladana connection settings.