Surely, you already have a stock at your warehouse. Record the initial stock level in Kladana, so you can manage the stock accurately and efficiently. The right stock levels help your business lifecycle to go on quickly. And you always know what, when and how much to order.
- Select Inventory → Stock Adjustments.
- Click +Adjustment.
- Specify adjustments details:
- My Company. Whom the adjustment belongs to
- Warehouse. Where the stock you are adjusting is in
- Enter product name or click Add from Catalog to add product to the adjustment.
- Specify the product quantity in the Qty Adjusted field. Beginning balance can be only positive.
- Click Save.
To view product stock reports, go to Inventory → Stock.